Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jkhoo
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi Cypress team, We have a board built with FX3 (CYUSB3014-BZXC). Based on example from slfifosync & cyfxusbi2cregmode example, we built a firmware th... Show More
HuEl_264296
I would like to know if the CX3 device can support this FLASH chip from Microchip: SST26WF040BT-104I/NP The read and write commands all look like they... Show More
JaKo_4554081
Hi, I am trying to configure AR0330 image sensor with FX3 chip. The design is based on AN75779 example code, but with different board, same factor : (https://www.digikey.pl/en/products/detail/onsemi/AR0330CS1C12SPKAH3-GEVB/7561928?s=N4IgjCBcoLQBxVAYygMwIYBsDOBTANCAPZQDaIALHAgLoC%2BdhATGSAIIBKADAMw9cBhAMpgBYJkIAKAaTYAJHjADiAUQBqAIRD0gA... Show More
wowi
We use the FX3 slave FIFO interface between USB and an FPGA device as described in AN65974  and observe that after ending the software it is not longe... Show More
LBence91
Hello, I am currently working with the FX3 development board, and 2 different sensor (OV7670, OV426). I was able to work with the OV7670 properly, but... Show More
lucac
Hi, I have a problem with the transmission between the FPGA, the FX3 and the PC. In my project I have to transmit data from the FPGA to the PC with a ... Show More
hardawayya
Hi, I'm trying to import and work with an existing project in Cypress EZ USB Suite 3 and modify some of the project properties but many of the project... Show More
AKS
Hello. How can I change the byte order from little endian (default in AN75779) to big-endian.what/where should I change in uvc and descriptor file to ... Show More
wyw
I use single-channel microphones in the uac1.0 specification with part of descriptors as attachments. When I constructed some PCM data myself and sent... Show More
dradomski
Hi, I am developing a Windows x64 application in QT (5.15) which streams video from a CX3-connected camera (OmniVision OCHSA10 and soon to be abandone... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.