Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

tp2693
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,  We are using the DS90UB954TRGZTQ1 and DS90UB953 from TI for serializing and Deserializing MIPI data from a High-speed camera. To send the data to... Show More
ReBa_1054056
Hello,We want to certificate driver by resell process.Could you please confirm below information?publisher display name : INCAA Computersos : win 10 x... Show More
frank9876
Hello. I am using the Streamer Application  from SDK1.3.4 with the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.  When I plug the setup into a USB3 port that is part of th... Show More
luo
wher can I donwload the AN65974 related FPGA source file . I cannot find it in the SDK.
Flute
My FX3 development board is CYUSB3014. It directly connect to host. I want to implement a function. Development board is running Slave FIFO applicatio... Show More
LeoChen
Hi everyone, I have a new sensor with YUV422-8bit need to connect to CX3, I have made CX3 MIPI receiver configuration accroding to CX3 SDK, but I can'... Show More
LeoChen
Hi, How to calculate FIFO Delay Time as CX3 MIPI Interface Confiduration show. Could you give me any formula to calculate this value? Thanks! Show More
Taku

I need the FX3 driver for Windows 11, where can I download it?

LeoChen
Hello,I am working on a YUV422-10bit sensor connecting to CX3 with YUV2 output. The sensor resolution is 1280x720@30fps, I find that MIPI CSI-2 transf... Show More
SaBh_294166
Hi. For a few proto PCBAs, we are sourcing CYUSB3014-BZXI devices but the datecode is '12xx'. Concerned about the 'ES' devices which had some erratas.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.