Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jodec_1315621
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I've configured FLAGA to be Empty/Not Empty for Thread 0 during a read and Full/Not Full during a write.  The timing diagrams in the "Designing wi... Show More
Zac0218
Hi, This is Zac from HPE. We used CYUSB303X on one specific board for a while but now we need to migrate few power ICs to other vendors due to compone... Show More
DanielS
My reference is AN65974, in the writing sequence, I use Xferdata on PC and everything is fine until I open another application on PC, the fx3 board wi... Show More
NTU-David
Hi  When I used the CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB FX3, I got some weird condition. The FLAGA became pull high after I send 5 times data and the EZ-USB FX3 beca... Show More
Flute
I'm studying CYUSB3014. I want to change the friendly name that shown by FX3 device.   I've tried to modify CyFxUSBManufactureDscr and CyFxUSBProductD... Show More
jkhoo
Hi Infineon support, Today, based on the example code provide. firmware error message are send out to UART using CyU3PDebugPrint() function. Is there ... Show More
mialc_1106291
We've developed firmware for a Cypress FX3 that implements a single interface with 4 bulk endpoints. One of the endpoints is for commands, another for... Show More
Sergey
Hello, We are facing an issue, that bulk IN data streaming hangs on CYUSB3KIT-001 DevKit (and other our devices base on FX3) connected to USB host con... Show More
ThAl_4704151
I'm creating a new question because it turned out that my old one didn't have the right answer after all, and it's locked now so I can't change it. I ... Show More
DanielS
Thanks for helping, but I encounter three issues while doing FPGA writing to slavefifo, the firmware is the Stream_in image file and the setting is de... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.