Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
BJ
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello. I'm working with CX3 conencted to the sensor which streams RAW8 data at 2592x920@30fps. My goal is to make this work with Android phones which ... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello I am using SONY IMX294 sensor and I don't know how to set H-Blanking and V-Blanking, I can get some information from IMX294 datasheet,can you he... Show More
KeWa_2323766
UVC based application for FX3 is created based on the framework of AN75779.  24bit GPIF is used(D23:D0) . image is 800*600.  Pixel depth is 24bit/pixe... Show More
KevinSegovia
Hi, We purchased three Denebola RDK and after testing them, we are ready to make the next step and design our own board. Because of the complexity of ... Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello Cypress! This is a continuation of an issue from: FX3 emmc unreachable after format in manual  The FX3 does not allow the drive to be formatted ... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello, I have built a UVC project and observed with an oscilloscope that the sensor can output the correct clock and data signals, but I can't receive... Show More
Philip
Hello,We are developing a custom module that features MIPI 2lane, 960 Mbps/lane.The module has "Embedded Line Data" so we are able to recognize whethe... Show More
IrAh_2291321
When we are using the FX3 in development everything works fine. We have questions on switching over to our own VID/PID once we obtain a VID from USB-I... Show More
MaMa_4520856
Hello, When I'm trying to write data to Fx3 device from a FPGA device, I always get zero-lengh data transfer despite buffer being full (I know it is f... Show More
Rohanth
Dear Team, I'm Rohanth working in HTIC I'm using ECXRK5064 board. While trying to program this it not detected in my system . when I check this if fou... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors