Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

zjjnsst
USB superspeed peripherals
We are trying to add NV12 format for our USB camera.  We use 32bits gpif and transfer 1080p image. But we can't get correct stream. Can we transfer da... Show More
Ajitesh_J_S
Hello, This is in continuation to the thread: https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-superspeed-peripherals/debugging-through-USB-for-CX3/td-p/338145 I... Show More
Wellington
Hi This is an old thread https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Low-Full-High-Speed/Win10-specific-issue-in-data-transfer-from-an-FX3-over-USB3/td-p/122477... Show More
Mitchell_shen
Our FX3 application want to fit to CYUSB3011/3012/3013/3014 either. Have any method to let firmware identify to know which P/N running? Show More
LeoChen
Hi, I'm connecting a sensor to CX3, sensor ouput 2400x1536@36fps with YUV2, accroding to this, I have configured the CX3 MIPI receive paras as below: ... Show More
AKS
Hello. I am trying to read frame 'data type' as FX3 output through host application. Since I configured descriptor as YUY2 and 16bit/px, it should giv... Show More
masa_xyz
Hello. What can you tell us about Errata8? If you use SDK 1.3.3 or later, the user code will not Is it not necessary to take measures against errata 8... Show More
Solomon

Can the FX3 I2C support a 24Bit Address Slave device ?

RSar475
Hello, I'm trying to implement a camera using FX3 SDK 1.3.4 based upon the AN75779 firmware example. I've come to a few troubles that I detailed in an... Show More
IvPe_4204671
We have a matured product based on CX3. Even when majority of the instances work without any problem (let me call them "Healthy parts"), some of the u... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.