Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Bindu
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi I am developing a firmware that streams data  at 1080p@30 fps, I have  attached the parameters given I am not able to do streaming , the project is... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, I am facing an issue with SDK 1.3.4 while using multi thread. I have ported a project source to SDK 1.3.4 that I already used in SDK 1.3.1. I have... Show More
liuzhengxiang
你好,我使用一个uvc工具验证发送设置camera 图像对比度,饱和度命令,但是CyU3PUsbRegisterSetupCallback(CyCx3AppUSBSetupCB, CyTrue)注册的回调函数不响应,函数头里加了日志也没有通过串口打印出来。此uvc工具直接测试usb camera摄像... Show More
mgiacomelli
I have implemented a working GPIF state machine that captures N individual lines of data, with one DMA buffer the size of one line.  At the end of acq... Show More
Wellington
Hi We have application of video stream and we are using Bulk transfer, Our frame size transfer are around 8.1MB. We tested the our application where W... Show More
jasony1
Hi all,   I am very new to the FX3 and I am trying to stream data from a 32 bit bus sampled at 10MHz to the computer. Data is sampled on the GPIF usin... Show More
adki_3154446
Hi, according to this thread https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/FX3-change-packet-size-in-ISOC-module-USBIsocSourceSink/m-p/206286#235342... Show More
AnMc_4628076
I am currently using a USB2 High-Speed FTDI chip for USB-to-SPI conversion.  I am trying to get the lowest possible time to send multiple, small datag... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All, I am writing firmware for the CX3 to interface a new sensor and am running into a confounding problem.  My program behaves differently when I ... Show More
Mitchell_shen
Our Image Sensor has MIPI CSI-2® v3.0  (September 2019). But CX3 has MIPI CSI-2 compliant (Version 1.01). Does CX3 suitable for our design? Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors