Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

OfOr_1738446
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, I'm trying to use the FX3 driver with Windows11. The Windows 10 driver works but every time I connect the camera I need to re-install the drive... Show More
LeoChen
Hi all, Now I'm using CX3 24-bit GPIF II for YUV422_8 sensor image, how the YUV422_8 pixel will be packed in 24-bit parallel bus? I found a descriptio... Show More
mgraziano
Hello there, I'm trying to get the driver for the OV9282 image sensor running. I'm using the Ascella dev kit where I've connected the image sensor.For... Show More
GiMU_801241
Hi We are currently using 6 endpoints.   F/W :  #define CY_FX_NUMBER_OF_ADDR_LINES 3 As shown in the figure below, if you use 5 endpoints, it works no... Show More
AKS
Hello. as per the documentation, I found that FX3 only support YUY2 output format to display the image data. Is it possible to get the out put data in... Show More
anilsutej
Hi,   We want to load the .img file into EEPROM using I2C lines from FPGA. We dont want to use the control center to upload the EEPROM. We cannot use ... Show More
tomandjerry
I can't download SuperSpeedExplorerKitSetup_RevSS.exe from page https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/cyusb3kit-003/ the link redi... Show More
Sylvia
Hello, I read the annotation of the functions in cyu3os.h file. But I still have some questions about them. I use CyU3PThreadCreate to create new app... Show More
masa_xyz
HELLO!! How can I check the silicon revision of CYUSB3014? Marking information?Get it via API?   Please help me. Show More
user_4313511
I use the cypress example firmware slfifosync.c and cypress software streamer to test usb3.0 transmission speed,the test result is about 195MByte/s,bu... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.