Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

mgiacomelli
USB superspeed peripherals
In another thread I mentioned testing recovery from error conditions on the FX3.  To better test this, I made a short test driver that setups up a lar... Show More
harshagovind
Hi team,  Customer needs information for USB bridge controller CYUSB3065 regarding ESD data ( Machine Model ) & Read / Write cycles .  Thanks & regard... Show More
jhamevolv08
I am getting Error code -6005 when running the CySuiteUSB_3_4_7_B204 installer on Win10.     Show More
frankchen
Hi, I got an issue related to FX3 GPIF II DMA buffer filling and/or transfer. The data flow of my application are as follows: Image sensor -> FGPA -> ... Show More
LeoChen
Hi, I have read CX3 TRM, and found there is a fifo to buffer MIPI data before GPIF II as below shown So the fifo level 0x1FF means that the fifo dept... Show More
harshagovind
Hi , Customer Tesseract requesting for MTBF and Environmental condition ( Pb free / Halogen free) details for high speed USB controller CYUSB3065-BZXC... Show More
lance2021
Hi, I'm having trouble again.I am using FX3's slavefifo program for bidirectional communication between FPGA and PC.It works very well,but we want to ... Show More
HuEl_264296
According to this knowledge base article: FX3: Error in CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuffer: code 71 - KBA218830, it's possible to increase the size of t... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello, I'm trying to use the FX3 driver with Windows11. The Windows 10 driver works but every time I connect the camera I need to re-install the drive... Show More
LeoChen
Hi all, Now I'm using CX3 24-bit GPIF II for YUV422_8 sensor image, how the YUV422_8 pixel will be packed in 24-bit parallel bus? I found a descriptio... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.