Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

roangel
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, Infineon,   We are working with a ascella dev kit in a high speed USB communication application. We managed to have our application running wit... Show More
AKS
I am running SDK example UsbSpiRegMode where I need to debug it as per my requirement. I created a debug configuration according to the defined proces... Show More
David1
Want to try the example given by the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit User's Guide.  But cannot locate the streamer.exe  in directory  EZ-USB FX3/1.3/applicati... Show More
Andre721
We have a need to get a driver/firmware package through Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) testing in order to certify for Windows 11. One of the tests ... Show More
RSar475
Hello, I have an hardware that uses CYUSB3014 and connects to a Linux application only using a USB interface. I want to send a signal to the applicati... Show More
Solomon
Can GPIF FLAGs A and B (pins 21,22)  be controlled with the below Drive Strength configurations? G7 VIO1 I/O GPIO[21] CTL[4] FLAGAG6 VIO1 I/O GPIO[22]... Show More
zhaozhongfei
目前项目中有用到CYUSB3014这颗芯片,使用IIC的EPPROM来配置3014,由于目前EPPROM缺料想换颗IIC的EPPROM,但是目前发现更换IIC的EPPROM后将固件通过3014写入到EPPROM时会出错,用示波器抓出的波形前期都是正常的写入操作(EPPROM有ACK信号),但是最后出... Show More
Dhivya
Hi, We are using the FX3 driver files and currently installing it using the driver installer. Now we have a plan to silently install the driver files.... Show More
Rakesh
Hi infineon team, I am trying to port my old code build using 1.3.1 SDK to 1.3.4 SDK .I used multi thread in my program. when i opened my DFU program ... Show More
mgiacomelli
I am struggling with getting stale GPIF data on the FX3 following host-side glitches or program crashes.  Presently, I configure 2 DMA channels from t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.