Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ElTa_4521156
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi,I used cyfxuartlpdmamode example and modified the channel to UART-> CPU ( MANUAL IN) and another channel CPU ->UART (MANUAL OUT). I attached my new... Show More
nipo_3090066
Hi, I try to use JTAG to do on-line update of FX3 firmware (to ram directly). For this, I have working implementations, both with custom and with Open... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All, I am writing firmware for the CX3 to interface a new sensor and am running into a confounding problem.  My program behaves differently when I ... Show More
Bindu
Hi I am developing a firmware that streams data  at 1080p@30 fps, I have  attached the parameters given I am not able to do streaming , the project is... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear sir, Now I am trying the develop a product with CYUSB3014, and I am reading 2 documents to help me understand it. <<001-76074_EZ-USB_FX3_Technica... Show More
channabasappa
 AMCAP application  unable to display any data on its screen.  On PC side we are able to see data through USB analyser but not on the AMCAP applicatio... Show More
WaRa_4824346
Parameter "int errno" on line 74 of main.cpp conflicts with typical C++ usage resulting in compilation errors.  Changing "errno" to "errnum" and adjus... Show More
ToWu_1150381
After successfully complied the project, EZ USB suite generates .img and .elf files inside the project directory. Is it possible to configure the tool... Show More
BruceAshford
I'm feeling a little out of my depth here as I'm a System Administrator rather than a seasoned Electronics Engineer, I hope this question makes sense.... Show More
SeungM_41
Hello My customer has some question about drive strength for storage port (S0) with SD3 (CYUSB3025-BZXI). Could you give me your comment for the quest... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors