Writing Data into SD Card

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
GiSa_4520796
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

Hi,

I want to send the data from P-Port to S0 Port of SD Card of FX3S and I am using the firmware example which came with EZ USB SDK in path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\storage_examples\cyfx3s_fatfs ".How the data will be written into SD Card and after writing I should be able to read the contents of the SD Card by inserting it in mobile/tablet.I got the output of 256 bytes data upto buffer and it is not writing into SD Card.Can anyone please help me to do this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Srujana

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

This thread is answered in the following: How to receive data (Image) coming from DDR3 to FX3

Regards,

Yashwant

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
YashwantK_46
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hi Srujana,

Can you explain the statement, "I got the output of 256 bytes data upto buffer and it is not writing into SD Card"?

Also, if you will write the data to the SD card like an array, it will be a RAW DATA WRITE to the SD card.

This RAW data can't be read with any other file systems other than the FX3S and you won't be able to take the SD card out and read it on a PC or a mobile.

Also, how did you manage to check that the data is reaching the buffers, like how did you confirm that the data was reaching the buffers?

Regards,

Yashwant

0 Likes

Hi,

Is there any methods to store data into SD Card i.e..,able to take the SD card out and read it on a PC or a mobile instead of writing raw data.If Yes,which firmware i have to use please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Srujana.

0 Likes

Hello,

This thread is answered in the following: How to receive data (Image) coming from DDR3 to FX3

Regards,

Yashwant

0 Likes