USBVideoClassBulk sample does not work on windows 10

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, There

Has anyone tried the USBVideoClassBulk sample on windows 10? I loaded it and there is a video device fx3 created in the device manager. However when I try to open using VirtualDub or VLC, it only transfer two frames then stops. I used same device on MacOS and VLC opens it fine and it has continuous flipping images . Does anyone know how to trouble shoot this problem?

BTW, I tried the device on linux, kernel 4.4 as well. It can discover a usb uvc device but v4l2 open failed.

thanks

Joe

0 Likes
2 Replies
MaAr_2545856
Level 4
Level 4
5 sign-ins 5 solutions authored First solution authored

I have tried USBVideoClassBulk sample on windows 10. I am able to stream the image using AMCap. Did you do any modification in project file. Kindly attach your project , I will test and let you know. Meanwhile check you descriptors file .

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mahesh, I didn't make any changes to the sample. I will try the AMCap and see whether it is a play issue tomorrow.

I suspect it might be descriptors issue as well. I compared the sample's descriptor and another sample, image sensor uvc one, there are some version differences and I am going to try that as well.

thanks

Joe

0 Likes