USBD_STATUS_XACT_ERROR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RaN_283461
Level 2
Level 2

I am getting this error while using ISOCH transfer at 3 transactions per micro frame.

I read through this link provided at cypress forum which offers a possible solution to this problem

http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=47052

Here a possible solution is given that when AADJ bit is set then this issue will be solved, can anyone pls tell how to set this bit to avoid PID related errors

Thanks

Rags

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rags,

From your previous posts I am assuming that you are talking about PID problem in FX3 when you are using multiple ISOC packets.

The Knowledge based article that you were looking at is taling about FX2LP device. There is a bit field to set AADJ of EPxISOINPKTS register.

Please let me know if my assumption is correct.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
RaN_283461
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Sai,

Yes your assumption is correct. But i get this error with FX3, while using multiple ISOCH transmissions.

This is found using a USB anaylzer tool.

Is there any possible solution to this problem ?

Thanks 

Rags

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rags,

Please let me know if the problem mentioned in this thread is different from the one below:

http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=70809

If yes, then please elaborate your problem.

Thanks,

Sai Krishna.

0 Likes
RaN_283461
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Sai,

As mentioned in the above thread i used the method of waiting for the consumer count to go to zero before reconfiguring the endpoint. It seemed to have work, but still when i use the analyzer tool i get this USBD_STATUS_XACT_ERROR , and after sometime fx3 seems to be hanged because of this , please provide a proper solution to this problem !!

Thanks 

Rags

0 Likes