hello everyone, I have designed a PCB board, there are some problems.
1. when I download the official firmware,the board can show usb3.0, and bulkloop and streamer work ok.
2. when download our firmware, it just work 3 seconds, but when download the same firmware to another board, it works ok.
I can't find which I can do to solve this problem.
Solved! Go to Solution.
- Please let me know if your custom firmware is failing on only one board.
- Share the firmware source code if possible. Else, share the IMG file.
- When using the Control Center, does the device disconnect and re-connect again or is it not re-connected? Please check the device manager for the presence of the device.
thanks ,I mean another former designed PCB board is OK .
when using the control center ,the device disconnect and re-connect again in my computer
- After re-connect, does the device with the new firmware show up in the device manager?
- Share the firmware source files or the IMG file for testing at my end.
- Also, share the board schematics corresponding to FX3 connections.