SDK 1.3.4 demo code can't change USB mode successful

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Peya_4162826
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

I would like to change USB mode between USB 2.0 and 3.0 base on SDK 1.3.4 demo module " cyfxbulklpmandcache" , but it cannot be successful.

It always return error.

Could you help me with it? Attached file is for your reference.

Very appreciate.

0 Likes
1 Solution
YashwantK_46
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 50 likes received

EDITED:

Hello,

Can you please share the UART debug logs of the issue that you are facing or share the snapshot of the error that you are mentioning?

Also, i tried the firmware that you have attached and i noticed that you have commented out the DisableUSB20connection() function in the ReConnectUSBphy() function.

Please uncomment it and then try using checking the USB mode change from USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 and then again to USB 3.0.

After uncommenting the function i am able to see the USB transitions of the USB PHY as expected.

Regards,
Yashwant

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
YashwantK_46
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 50 likes received

EDITED:

Hello,

Can you please share the UART debug logs of the issue that you are facing or share the snapshot of the error that you are mentioning?

Also, i tried the firmware that you have attached and i noticed that you have commented out the DisableUSB20connection() function in the ReConnectUSBphy() function.

Please uncomment it and then try using checking the USB mode change from USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 and then again to USB 3.0.

After uncommenting the function i am able to see the USB transitions of the USB PHY as expected.

Regards,
Yashwant

0 Likes