Strictly necessary cookies are on by default and cannot be turned off. Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing cookies can be turned on below based on your preferences (this banner will remain available for you to accept cookies). You may change your cookie settings by deleting cookies from your browser. Then this banner will appear again. You can learn more details about cookies HERE.
Strictly necessary (always on)
Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing (default off)
I used my oscilloscope to sample the MIPI data line on an OV7251 camera. The camera has a resolution of 640x480, 8 bits per pixel, and is transmitting at 60fps. It looks like it's using a MIPI clock of 400MHz, and has 1 data lane.
How should I configure CX3 MIPI Receiver?
1. Does the H-Blanking period refer to the 23.15us "no data" period between the individual lines? In my example they are nearly three times longer than the active period!
2. Does the V-blanking period refer to the 1.32ms period between the 15.34ms active frame time?
3. Do I set the H-Blanking period to 23.15/8.52 * 640 ?
4. Do I set the V-Blanking period to 1.32/15.34 * 480 ?
5. Presumably I set the CSI clock to 400MHz?
6. Do I set the Pixel clock to more than (640+1740) x (480+42) x 60 ( = 74.54MHz)