cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Superspeed Peripherals

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen Interfacing FX2LP™ with Image Sensor - KBA95736 in cypress community,i need an example code for this,please provide me,thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16

Hello Geetha Diwakar,

To obtain an example project, an NDA has to be signed with ON-Semi since the project contains the configuration details pertaining to the Aptina image sensor. So, please create a tech support case and post the signed NDA form to obtain the project.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

8 Replies
ManaskantD_51
Employee

What is your throughput requirement. Which resolution you want to stream and at how many fps?

Please note that FX2LP has a 48 MHz 8051 core which is not fast enough to add the UVC headers for every buffer. You may not get more than 2 to 3 fps if you plan to add headers in FX2LP.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give me an example project of the  KBA-95736?

I don't need to get the uvc .  I only need  bulk the RAW data in  752*480 @54FPS.

This example is a way to sync the frame. I only need insert a package before or after  a frame.

0 Likes
SrinathS_16

Hello Liu Wei,

Create a tech support case http://www.cypress.com/support to obtain an example project.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

created tech support,but dint get an example project...

0 Likes
SrinathS_16

Hello Geetha Diwakar,

To obtain an example project, an NDA has to be signed with ON-Semi since the project contains the configuration details pertaining to the Aptina image sensor. So, please create a tech support case and post the signed NDA form to obtain the project.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you get an example project??

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i dont need uvc headers,nedd to display sensor actual data

0 Likes
SrinathS_16

Hello Geetha,

Please refer to the below location for an example FX2LP UVC class implementation through an FPGA.

USB2.0 Camera Interface Using FX2LP™ and Lattice CrossLink FPGA - KBA222479

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes