Interfacing FX2LP™ with Image Sensor - KBA95736

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen Interfacing FX2LP™ with Image Sensor - KBA95736 in cypress community,i need an example code for this,please provide me,thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Geetha Diwakar,

To obtain an example project, an NDA has to be signed with ON-Semi since the project contains the configuration details pertaining to the Aptina image sensor. So, please create a tech support case and post the signed NDA form to obtain the project.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

8 Replies
ManaskantD_51
Employee
Employee
Welcome! 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

What is your throughput requirement. Which resolution you want to stream and at how many fps?

Please note that FX2LP has a 48 MHz 8051 core which is not fast enough to add the UVC headers for every buffer. You may not get more than 2 to 3 fps if you plan to add headers in FX2LP.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give me an example project of the  KBA-95736?

I don't need to get the uvc .  I only need  bulk the RAW data in  752*480 @54FPS.

This example is a way to sync the frame. I only need insert a package before or after  a frame.

0 Likes

Hello Liu Wei,

Create a tech support case http://www.cypress.com/support to obtain an example project.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

created tech support,but dint get an example project...

0 Likes

Hello Geetha Diwakar,

To obtain an example project, an NDA has to be signed with ON-Semi since the project contains the configuration details pertaining to the Aptina image sensor. So, please create a tech support case and post the signed NDA form to obtain the project.

Best regards,

Srinath S

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you get an example project??

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i dont need uvc headers,nedd to display sensor actual data

0 Likes
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello Geetha,

Please refer to the below location for an example FX2LP UVC class implementation through an FPGA.

USB2.0 Camera Interface Using FX2LP™ and Lattice CrossLink FPGA - KBA222479

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes