I use cx3 ,it 's prompt the Yellow exclamation mark in the device manager through MIPI receiver configuration to create project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
steven
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

hi,it 's prompt the Yellow exclamation mark in the device manager through MIPI receiver configuration to create project。

pastedImage_0.png

What causes it?,MIPI Configured in the attachment。thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

You need to check the return value of API CyU3PMipicsiSetIntfParams(). CX3 should output PCLK signal ater the corresponding configuration bytes are sent.

In addition, you could invoke CyU3PMipicsiQueryIntfParams to read back the values to check if they are what you expect.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 Replies
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Looks like the host could not get the correct description information or could not install the corresponding driver for your device. Check the USB steup control with USB analyzer or BUS HOUND and share the results.

0 Likes

thanks you for reply!

Now my MIPI data line has signal output. see attachment;,but  my cx3's  pixclk is no signal,vsync  is high level,hsync is low level. 

0 Likes

Can you show me the waveform with horizon time 20ms?

0 Likes

1. The screenshot shows the MIPI output signal reaches different amplitude. I am not very sure if the signal is correct. Try to capture the wavform with another oscilloscope which has bandwith and resolution.

2. Connact the sensor vendor to check if you have send correct parameters to sensor.

3. Please refer to the link below.

基于CX3的UVC摄像头应用学习笔记-三

0 Likes
sensor 输出信号是正确的,现在cx3 pixclk没有信号,上位机接收不到

pastedImage_2.png

Sensor output signal is correct. Now cx3 pixclk has no signal and the host computer can not receive it.

0 Likes
steven
Level 4
Level 4

Why does my cx3 pixclk have no signal? Is this necessary?

0 Likes
steven
Level 4
Level 4

I think my Cx3 is not well configured. Can you help me configure it?

Here is my sensor output configuration:

CSI clk = 243           

Data lane = 4

THS_prepare = 57.69

THS_zero = 237.98

PCLK (ref) = 96Mhz

H active =2592

H blanking = 16

V active = 1944

V blanking = 54

Data format = RGB8

REFCLK = 19.2

0 Likes

彦龙 张 撰写:

sensor 输出信号是正确的,现在cx3 pixclk没有信号,上位机接收不到

pastedImage_2.png

Sensor output signal is correct. Now cx3 pixclk has no signal and the host computer can not receive it.

Are you refering to pin H8(PCLK) of CX3 in this reply? Do you mean that you could not observe any output on this pin?

0 Likes

yes  this pin pixclk no signal output,but sensor  mipi  data lane have signal .

0 Likes

You need to check the return value of API CyU3PMipicsiSetIntfParams(). CX3 should output PCLK signal ater the corresponding configuration bytes are sent.

In addition, you could invoke CyU3PMipicsiQueryIntfParams to read back the values to check if they are what you expect.

0 Likes