cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Superspeed Peripherals

New Contributor

How to modify my code from UVC BULK to UVC ISO in USB 3.0 SuperSpeed. my sdk version is 1.3.0.

1, end point configure (BULK):

endPointConfig.enable         = 1;

endPointConfig.epType        = CY_U3P_USB_EP_BULK;

endPointConfig.pcktSize      = 0x400;

endPointConfig.isoPkts        = 1;

endPointConfig.burstLen      = 16;

endPointConfig.streams       = 0 ;

I have already change CY_U3P_USB_EP_BULK to CY_U3P_USB_EP_ISO .

2, and ,i have already modify Endpoint descriptor for ISO streaming video data :

/* Endpoint descriptor for ISO streaming video data */

0x07,                                                         /* Descriptor size */

CY_U3P_USB_ENDPNT_DESCR,          /* Endpoint descriptor type */

0x83,                                                         /* Endpoint address and description */

CY_U3P_USB_EP_ISO | 0x04,                /* ISO end point : Async */

0x00,0x04,                                                /* Max packet size is 1024 bytes. */

0x01,                                                         /* Servicing interval for data transfers */

3, actually, i have no idea about burstLen and other burst stuff in super speed endpoint companion descriptor :

/* Super speed endpoint companion descriptor */

0x06,                                                         /* Descriptor size */

CY_U3P_SS_EP_COMPN_DESCR,       /* SS endpoint companion descriptor type */

2,                                                               /* Max no. of packets in a burst */

0,                                                               /* Mult setting: Number of bursts per service interval. */

0x00, 0x04 * 16                                         /* Bytes per interval */

it do not work , what should i do? thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Please refer to the cyfxuvcinmem (USBVideoClass) that comes with the FX3 SDK. This project implements USB Video Class over the ISOC endpoints and can be found in the following path after the installation of SDK.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\uvc_examples\cyfxuvcinmem

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
New Contributor

or any documents can help me to do that ? 

0 Likes

Hello,

Please refer to the cyfxuvcinmem (USBVideoClass) that comes with the FX3 SDK. This project implements USB Video Class over the ISOC endpoints and can be found in the following path after the installation of SDK.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\uvc_examples\cyfxuvcinmem

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes