Strictly necessary cookies are on by default and cannot be turned off. Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing cookies can be turned on below based on your preferences (this banner will remain available for you to accept cookies). You may change your cookie settings by deleting cookies from your browser. Then this banner will appear again. You can learn more details about cookies HERE.
Strictly necessary (always on)
Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing (default off)
3. Right click on CX3-UVC under 'Other devices' section of Device Manager and choose 'Update Driver Software'.
4. In the pop-up window, choose 'Browse my computer for driver software'.
5. Choose 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.
6. Choose 'Show All Devices' and click Next.
7. Click on 'Have Disk...'
8. In the pop-up window, choose 'Browse...' and go to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Cypress USB-Serial Driver\DriverBinary\CDC_Driver\bin\win7\x64
9. Choose 'CypressSerial.inf' file and click Open.
10. Choose 'OK'. In the next window, select 'USB to UART Adapter' and click Next.
11. In the 'Update Driver Warning' pop-up window, choose Yes.Now, one of the CDC interface will come up as USB to UART Adapter in Device Manager.
12.Now, you will have another device 'Virtual Serial Port' under Other devices section of Device Manager. 13.Right click on this and choose 'Update Driver Software'.
14.Follow steps 3 to 8.
15.This time select 'USB Serial Port' and click Next. After you choose 'Yes' in the 'Update Driver Warning' pop-up window, you will get a USB Serial Port(COM x) under Ports (COM&LPT) section of Device Manager. ['x' can be any number]