How to burn initial cyusb3035 board?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HYKI_4494516
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First question asked First like given

Dear Sir,

I have basic questions.

I'm using cyusb3025 chip and external SPI flash, i have interfaced new fx3s board.

Do board recognize at USB control center immediately?

I want to burning FX3SMSC_RAID1_Rev2.img image for the first time.

What should i do?

thank you,

0 Likes
1 Solution
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Hello,

If the board is designed as per the recommendations mentioned in AN70707, the board is supposed to enumerate as Bootloader.

If you don't see bootloader in control center/ device manager, please check whether there are any other devices in device manager.

You may refer the following:

Trouble Shooting Guide for the FX3/FX3S/CX3 Enumeration - KBA222372

Why the FX3/CX3/FX3S comes up as "Cypress Benicia USB Boot Device" instead of "Cypress FX3 Bootloade...

In order to function the raid 1 firmware, there should be hardware support (GPIOs). You may refer the following KBAs:

Re: FX3S RAID0 storage disk

Re: FX3S Raid1 on Chip USB 3.0 Dongle version 1.0 - FX3S Raid1 Application issue

Re: SD port power domain on FX3S/SD3 board

Re: help with FX3S RAID-on-Chip USB Dongle debug

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Hello,

If the board is designed as per the recommendations mentioned in AN70707, the board is supposed to enumerate as Bootloader.

If you don't see bootloader in control center/ device manager, please check whether there are any other devices in device manager.

You may refer the following:

Trouble Shooting Guide for the FX3/FX3S/CX3 Enumeration - KBA222372

Why the FX3/CX3/FX3S comes up as "Cypress Benicia USB Boot Device" instead of "Cypress FX3 Bootloade...

In order to function the raid 1 firmware, there should be hardware support (GPIOs). You may refer the following KBAs:

Re: FX3S RAID0 storage disk

Re: FX3S Raid1 on Chip USB 3.0 Dongle version 1.0 - FX3S Raid1 Application issue

Re: SD port power domain on FX3S/SD3 board

Re: help with FX3S RAID-on-Chip USB Dongle debug

0 Likes