How can I modify and build the source of SDK 1.3.4 as per my requirement

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViKu_2048416
Level 4
Level 4
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Hi,

I am facing an issue in 1.3.4 SDK at High speed, that the issue is if I build my code at 1.3.4 SDK there is a frame drop while opening the UVC control window. In 1.3.1 SDK version I am not facing this issue. As per my knowledge it is due the integration of bulk or ISO endpoint suspend logic in latest SDK version, so I need to disable that logic in SDK. So please guide me to achieve this.

Thanks and Regards,

Vignesh Kumar R.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

You can also  refer to this thread USB endpoint EP0 low performance in SDK version 1_... - Cypress Developer Community with similar query.

The thread pointed mentions :

Instead of  using CyU3PDmaChannelSendData() please test using CyU3PUsbSendEP0Data() itself - but along with this the following API needs to be used - CyU3PUsbSetEpSuspDisableMask() API (refer 5.36.7.52 of FX3 API guide) - which skips suspend of USB IN endpoints (as per the mask chosen).

But please note that by using CyU3PUsbSetEpSuspDisableMask(), there may be chances of data corruption when Bulk and EP0-IN transfers happen concurrently. Even when you used CyU3PDmaChannelSendData(), this possibility existed - which was communicated in the thread  Solved: CYUSB3013 low control read performance with FX3 SD... - Cypress Developer Community.

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies