GX3 drivers

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TeMa_2997106
Level 6
Level 6
Distributor - TED (Japan)
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 250 replies posted

I want to use GX3. There are various drivers here. But Last updated is old (2019-May). What is the supported version of each OS? Especially, I want to know about Android's version.

And, there is MacOS, but is there iOS?

Thanks,

Tetsuo

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please refer to the following thread which describes about the Android driver support for GX3:

Driver support for GX3

For MacOS, the driver released in the website supports up to 10.14 only. Please refer to the following thread which points to another thread having a beta release for 10.15.

Re: CYUSB3610 support Catalina (MacOS 10.15) or not?

As mentioned in the thread above, the driver development for MacOS Bigsur is still in progress.

We do not have GX3 drivers for iOS. Please refer to the following thread that mentions about this:

About supported OS for GX3

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please refer to the following thread which describes about the Android driver support for GX3:

Driver support for GX3

For MacOS, the driver released in the website supports up to 10.14 only. Please refer to the following thread which points to another thread having a beta release for 10.15.

Re: CYUSB3610 support Catalina (MacOS 10.15) or not?

As mentioned in the thread above, the driver development for MacOS Bigsur is still in progress.

We do not have GX3 drivers for iOS. Please refer to the following thread that mentions about this:

About supported OS for GX3

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes
TeMa_2997106
Level 6
Level 6
Distributor - TED (Japan)
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Jayakrishna-san,