GPIO interrupt event cannot be received!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dawa_2529456
Level 4
Level 4
5 sign-ins 5 solutions authored First solution authored

Dear Sir,

I add GPIO interrupt in my CX3 UVC code, when CyU3PGpioInit() is called, the return value is 0x43, it means " CY_U3P_ERROR_ALREADY_STARTED,       /**< An object/module that is already active is being started. */

/* Init the GPIO module */

gpioClock.fastClkDiv = 2;

gpioClock.slowClkDiv = 0;

gpioClock.simpleDiv = CY_U3P_GPIO_SIMPLE_DIV_BY_2;

gpioClock.clkSrc = CY_U3P_SYS_CLK;

gpioClock.halfDiv = 0;

status = CyU3PGpioInit(&gpioClock, CyFxGpioIntrCb);

I review the code of GpioApp ,which is within SDK1.3.3 directory. no big different is found between my cx3 code and GpioApp, but GpioApp code ,no 0x43 error while calling CyU3PGpioInit(). the GpioApp is working fine, but my code cannot receive GPIO event at all.

I also read the source code of CyU3PGpioInit(), if the object is already started, it just register Callback and return, it seems this 0x43 error is just a warning.

Can  anyone give me some advice?

David

0 Likes
1 Solution
ManaskantD_51
Employee
Employee
Welcome! 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

I believe this is already replied in the other thread (GPIO interrupt event cannot be received in CX3 ). The suggestion was to comment out the CyU3PMipiCsiInitializeGpio() function.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ManaskantD_51
Employee
Employee

You might be calling the GpioInit() function more than once in your code. Please verify.

0 Likes
ManaskantD_51
Employee
Employee

I believe this is already replied in the other thread (GPIO interrupt event cannot be received in CX3 ). The suggestion was to comment out the CyU3PMipiCsiInitializeGpio() function.