FX3 TRM and SDK

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like to use the FX3 for my upcoming FPGA boards (www.ztex.de).

Unfortunately the informations I found on the Cypress homepage are totally insufficient.

Please, can you provide me with the following information:
* The Technical Reference Manual (at least a preliminary version)
* The SDK package

Regards Stefan

0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vikas,

thanks, a development board would be very helpful. My distributor is SILICA/AVNET in Germany.

In the FX3 firmware development I'm working closely together with a customer in USA. If possible,
sending a development board to him would be helpful too.

Please contact me at info%at%ztex.de if you need personal data (AVNET customer number, address ...)

Regards Stefan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vikas,

I woud like to buy development board with USB 3.0. I am working with FX2 now, and I want to switch to FX3.

Could you contact me at aliaksandr.levanovich%at%regula.by

Thank you

Alexander Levanovich

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Vikas,

Like Alexander and Stefan we use FX2 for our USB/FPGA based measurement tools and highly interested to switch over to USB3 in the future. Our distibutor has recently changed  to AVNET /Silica Germany.

Please contact me at h.tabel%at%seskion.de for further information how to obtain a deleopment kit as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Horst

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tabel,

Send your request to our sales team. They will contact you directly.

Thanks

Hasib

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vikas.
Like Alexander and other we use FX2 for our devises (monochrome cameras and etc). Unfortunately Mouser could not help me in acquiring development kit.

Could you contact me at dinam2000%at%mail.ru or dinam%at%tdisie.nsc.ru

Regards dinam. 

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have run out of the initial series of DVKs due to high demand. The DVKs are currently expected to hit production sometime in Q4. I will announce on these forums when we have new DVKs available.

In the meantime, please fill out the attached form and send it to rags(at)cypress(dot)com.

Thank you for your patience. We are excited to see the various new applications that you design!

Thanks,

Anup

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anup,

Any update on the new DVKs becoming available?

Thanks,
Perry

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Perry,

The final DVKs still haven't gone into production. I will announce in the forums when this happens. This should happen soon. Till then, you could get a head start on your design with the SDK (Software Development Kit) which can be found at www.cypress.com/

Till then, if an alpha DVK is urgently needed, please follow the instructions in my previous post, but please note that these are available only in very limited numbers.

Thanks for your patience!

Anup

0 Likes
PalaniS_56
Employee
Employee

Hi Perry,

I run the design partner program. As part of my job, I support and promote 3rd parties building development kits and reference designs usign Cypress products. I will be able to provide the DVKs you need for your development. Likewise, I would like to discuss potential ways in which CY can leverage and promote your dev kits.

Please contact me at designpartners@cypress.com and we can carry this conversation further.

Thanks,

Palani

0 Likes