FX2LP is used in cyusb_linux

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DhN_4227681
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

Hi,

I'm using fx2lp in cyusb linux, but i'm geeting error in data transfer. The following errors are shown below.

I program the FX2LP using the cyusb_linux, getting the error in sending and receiving the data.

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Please check the "out-file" and "in-file" options in the GUI to add the paths of the output or input file which will store the data you want to send or receive.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

The error occurs because the I/O operation timed out on the endpoint. Could you please let us know your application and which firmware you are using? Please attach your firmware for us to test if it is a custom firmware.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

Now, we are getting the data transfer in outfile and infile.

I have another doubt i.e, how to store the data in file(obtaining in the data outfile and data infile). Please refer the below screenshot(random numbers should store to the another file).

pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

0 Likes

Hello,

Could you please confirm if my understanding is correct- you would like to store the data sent or received in the box in a file on the PC?

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes

Hi,

yes, i want to store the data sent or received in the box

0 Likes

Hi,

Please check the "out-file" and "in-file" options in the GUI to add the paths of the output or input file which will store the data you want to send or receive.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes