Cypress FX3 USB 3.0 driver version 1.2.3.3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiVi_1497601
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First reply posted First question asked

Hello where can I download the version 1.2.3.3 driver? Online I only see version 1.2.3.20. Thank you.

0 Likes
5 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

The latest version of cyusb3.sys released is 1.2.3.20. Please let us know why do you want to have an older version?

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes
MiVi_1497601
Level 1
Level 1

I am having issues using the firmware on Win10 machines. The firmware works perfect on win7, but I am using version 1.2.3.3. Can you provide me the same firmware version to test on the windows 10 machine?

0 Likes
JayakrishnaT_76

Hello,

Can you please elaborate what is the issue that is seen with the latest driver? Meanwhile I will check internally for the driver version 1.2.3.3.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes
MiVi_1497601
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When I use the same firmware + sw + hardware on a windows 7 machine I can get data with 0 failures(no drop in data). But on that windows 7 machine I am using driver 1.2.3.3. When I move the same firmware + sw + hardware to a windows 10 machine and using driver 1.2.3.20 I get a lot lost data. Meaning I am not getting the number of data I am expecting. The only difference is the OS and the driver version. Can you provide me with the 1.2.3.3 driver? Thank you. 

0 Likes
JayakrishnaT_76

Hello,

The driver version 1.2.3.3 is not certified for Windows 10. The driver version 1.2.3.20 is Universal driver which is certified for Windows 7 and Windows 10.  Also, we do not recommend to use an older version of driver for development as newer versions perform better compared to older ones.

Please let us know more about your application so that we can understand the cause of failure. What is the type of data transfer? Is it bulk or interrupt or isoc? If possible, can you please test the data transfer with the streamer application and share a snapshot for us to check?

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes