cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Superspeed Peripherals

New Contributor

Hi all!!,

i'm using boardkit FPGA and FX3 and i have problem with streaming data to PC.
i send test data with fixed size samples (16 points to PC) from FPGA to PC. And i think... FX3 works wrong.

sometimes i save ok raw data but sometimes data is broken and at low speeds and high the same result (periodically data is broken)

I try to divide frequency on FPGA to send data on FX3 but it's doesn't solve my problem.
At this time i doens't known what i do to fix this problem.

FX3 sources include:

Slave FIFO Synchronous mode
32 bit regime to transfer data from FPGA to PC
create two BULK IN, BULK OUT endpoints

FX3 EZ USB Suite Project, attachement to message! Thanks ALL!

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hello,

To understand the problem better I have few questions based on your description

I send test data with fixed size samples (16 points to PC) from FPGA to PC. And i think... FX3 works wrong.

- Please confirm if you meant that 16 bytes of test data is being sent from FPGA to FX3 (and then to USB host)

sometimes i save ok raw data but sometimes data is broken and at low speeds and high the same result (periodically data is broken)

>> Please elaborate this. Is the test data received on USB host ? 

Please let me know if the FPGA code files attached with AN65974 is used on the FPGA side or is it the custom FPGA code.

Also, please confirm if some changes are done to the GPIF state machine. If yes, please share the .cyfx file.

In the firmware the CyU3PDebugPrint calls are commented out. Please let me know if the UART port is accessible on the board and can you capture UART debug  prints

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes