signed driver for CY7C65215-32LTX

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
daf_4116016
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

is there a signed driver for CY7C65215-32LTX ?

using cypressserial driver version 3.13.0.80 is being rejected by windows 10 as it cannot verify signature

i then tried driver from https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/microsoft-certified-usb-uart-driver

which is older (version 59) and again win10 reject its signature looking at the security calalogue  (cypressserial.cat)

i can see that it was signed by microsoft at oct21 2015, however the certificate is valid only up to mar19 2016

is there a plan to issue a driver with valid signature  ?

BR

DavidpastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello David,

- Please let us know if you are facing any issues while using the 3.13.0.59 version of the driver since this is signed by Microsoft and it has been time-stamped before expiry. I do not find any failures while using this driver. Please share screenshots of the device manager error that occurs while trying to install this driver.

- Also, this driver should automatically be installed on the machine if you have an active Internet connection since it has been pushed for Windows Update.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello David,

- Please let us know if you are facing any issues while using the 3.13.0.59 version of the driver since this is signed by Microsoft and it has been time-stamped before expiry. I do not find any failures while using this driver. Please share screenshots of the device manager error that occurs while trying to install this driver.

- Also, this driver should automatically be installed on the machine if you have an active Internet connection since it has been pushed for Windows Update.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

Hi Srinath

after uninsalling drivers from PC and installing drivers from

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/microsoft-certified-usb-uart-driver

i can work with the chip

thanks,

0 Likes