Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi, my current project is to establish an USB connection between a WinXP PC and an FPGA. I don't get my hands dirty on the FPGA though, my boss does... Show More
Anonymous

i just find 68013 datesheet ,and it contain register address,but i want more

Anonymous
Hi,           i use the cyusb.sys (The driver of Window xp version) and the cyApi,the speed of usb can   reach about 30M/ S, but if i use the cyusb.sy... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have been trying to solove the following issue:    PC side: Two Bulk Endpoints (in, out), the Out endpoint is called from within the GUI thre... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    i have a problem    I'm trying to implement a loop back similar to exemple bulkscr but i want not to use the autopointer for copy endpoint out t... Show More
EvSt_281971
Sorry for my english.    Controller - cy7c6801 - 56pins. From the examples I do not understand how you can easily convey the state of input-output po... Show More
Anonymous
     I am trying to get video data from camera using CY7C68013A.                          [Hardware connection] Camera Sensor    CY7C68013A   PIXCLK--... Show More
Anonymous
This article published on EETimes was written by Dhanraj Rajput, a member of the USB Apps group, and talks about how to design secure USB-based dongle... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello, I try to use EZ-USB in Slave-Fifo. They are EP6-IN and EP2-out. I could confirm that FLAGA works by the output of EP2. However, FLAGC d... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to access the 64-bit cyusb.sys from a 32-bit application? I have a fixed 32-bit app that communicates with external cypress-based usb d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.