Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.

USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
tayoc_1249536
Hello, I am designing a circuit that uses the CY7C68013A as a USB peripheral controller. I have a  question below. 1. Does the pull-up voltage of the ... Show More
SeungM_41
Hello  What is suitable device for USB keyboard and mouse applicationAs far as I know, enCoRe II/III/V are target for low/full USB device.However, I w... Show More
Anonymous
 HELP!    I'm now using FPGA to generate data, write them in 68013 through the slave fifo interface, initial codes like these:           CPUCS = 0x12;... Show More
robertwarner2
Currently my design requires that I interface with Micron NAND flash (MT29F128G08A). We were thinking that your Y7C68023 / 24: EZ-USB® NX2LP™ USB 2.0 ... Show More
EfMi_2218266
Hello, We are using CY7C65215-32LTX in our board as USB2UART bridge, we are using SCB0 only (to get 3M baud) and we face two issues:a) We configured t... Show More
Crystal30086
We got random communication errors at low frequency. When the error occurs,  WaitForXfer returns immediately before timeout and FinishDataXfer returns... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello They have already created a board with CY7C65634-48AXCT and is using it as a DS2 port product.However, they are thinking of using the same board... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hi, 1) Please tell me the min and max limits of the input range as the input pin of GPIO and UART port. As DC Input Voltage in FT232,There is a descri... Show More
dbs
Hi, I was trying to use one of my device on Raspberry PI. This devices uses CyUsbSerial library to communicate to the PC. It works well with the windo... Show More
bob_tipton
I'm using an FX2LP to receive images from a camera over an isochronous endpoint as AUTOIN.  When I look at the USB packets I'm receiving, I'll receive... Show More