Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 I'm trying to use the CyAPI.lib with VC++ 6.0, and when I compile, I get the following errors:             Linking...    CyAPI.lib(CyAPI.obj) : error... Show More
Anonymous
    I am using the .NET dll from SuiteUSB to interface with a FX2LP. In my PC application I am calling the BulkInEndpt.Xferdata method at an interval... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi there,    I wanted to know when we use manual mode, the flagb&c dont work is it?  I am writing a test sequence from my master which is a PLD to th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    Sorry, my english is not well, but I will try to let you know my question.    Please kindly resolve my question or provide me some implications ... Show More
Anonymous
i'm using the slave FIFO interface for bulk auto-in transfers directly from an FPGA to the host, in asynchronous mode.         Right after the FULL fl... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, In my project based on cy7c68013a I need from time to time to switch endpoint EP2 direction from OUT to IN and vise versa. I do it through the f... Show More
Anonymous

Will an encore II part show up on the USB as unprogrammed... like an FX2 part does?

Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to speed up my FX2 firmware and trying to clean up the code. I found that SYNCDELAY macro is used very often in my code and also in... Show More
Anonymous
I want to know what exactly is the format of IIC files. Like is it in a HEX format or binary format. And I would also like to know how exactly the con... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using the Slave FIFO to do bulk transfers from the host to an FPGA. When I send a packet from the host I am able to read the expected number of ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.