Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi, every one.    I'm using CY7C68013 to implement a data acquisition system.FPGA sends the data flow to the host via USB.The configuration of the USB... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to use multiple configuration descriptors.  One of them would have a DirectSound interface (and that interface would not receive data fro... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, all                                                                               Im working with a cmos sensor connected to the slave fifo of 68... Show More
Anonymous
HI, everybody.    now I am use cy7c68013 as a controler and transfer to a sampe system. I use the CPU in 68013 to control ADc. In other to sure the ti... Show More
Anonymous
I use the Cypress Vend_Ax.hex firmware file (loaded in RAM) to write our own firmware to the EEPROM.    Our own firmware is converted to IIC format us... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, if two identical FX2-based devices are plugged into the PC, how can I discern one from the other? I do not have the ability to do this in the EEP... Show More
Anonymous
I'm working on a custom board. After connecting the USB cable, Windows displays a  "USB Device not recognized" message. In device manager, the VID/PID... Show More
Anonymous
 I have two development kits for the PSoC5 (the first touch kit, and the CY8C kit). Both of the development boards have an FX2LP controller on them, w... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=59674 is our application note on how to write USB host application in MAC OS. Looking for feedback on anything more... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    Here is a quite strange phenomenon which has been confusing me...    Things goes like this:    I feed the Slave FIFO with the external logic FP... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.