Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,all,    the first word of the first time transfer is uncertain.    I set the EP2 as the auto in mode. I set the all FIFOPINPOLARs  as  active high,... Show More
Anonymous
hi all,    im a new user of CY7C67300 cotroller provided in the ML605 kit.Though i have downloaded the necessary softwares and drivers from the CYPRES... Show More
Anonymous
We have a controller built around the old Anchor chips AN2131QC.  Once it was functioning with the monitor running we compiled a driver using the ezlo... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir/Madam,         I have recently purchased the NX2LP-Flex Development board (which comes with a seperate CY3684 board with the FX2LP chip for d... Show More
Anonymous
Does someone have the TD_Init() code for autoout? I configure the antoout mode as follows:    ^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^... Show More
Anonymous
Stop me if you're heard this one before. I need to fix a hardware issue in software. <G>    I need to wiggle the SCK signal on a FX2 while the SDA lin... Show More
Anonymous
Once I have encountered such a problem: all the bytes I write into the FIFO are zeros.    I found external microprocessors  can't drive 68013A's datab... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,all    I encounter the problem the first word of the transfer is uncertain this afternoon. finally I find out where the bug is, here I share it to ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,all,    Many days ago I designed the automatically downloading function in my VC application software on the application software running. It was s... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello    I'm looking for an Utopia to USB successfull example or application note    Is someone has done this ?    Best regards    Nicolas. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.