Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
  Hi,I'm using cy68013-56pvxc on my circuit  board with a MAXIM1316 analog-digital chip.I separate the AGND and DGND net and connect them together wit... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,    I'm using CyUSB .NET DLL to interact with a device that contains a FX2 chip. The device continuosly sends data  upstream through endpo... Show More
Anonymous
  Is it possible to set PA0 and PA1 as interrupt input while using PA4 and PA5 as fifoaddr at the same time ?? Show More
Anonymous
 i read the doc "AN73609",about how to develop example on linux.    but,i can`t find bulkloopapp which is mentioned in the doc.    anyone know where c... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,all,    the first word of the first time transfer is uncertain.    I set the EP2 as the auto in mode. I set the all FIFOPINPOLARs  as  active high,... Show More
Anonymous
hi all,    im a new user of CY7C67300 cotroller provided in the ML605 kit.Though i have downloaded the necessary softwares and drivers from the CYPRES... Show More
Anonymous
We have a controller built around the old Anchor chips AN2131QC.  Once it was functioning with the monitor running we compiled a driver using the ezlo... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir/Madam,         I have recently purchased the NX2LP-Flex Development board (which comes with a seperate CY3684 board with the FX2LP chip for d... Show More
Anonymous
Does someone have the TD_Init() code for autoout? I configure the antoout mode as follows:    ^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^... Show More
Anonymous
Stop me if you're heard this one before. I need to fix a hardware issue in software. <G>    I need to wiggle the SCK signal on a FX2 while the SDA lin... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.