Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
kita_4790911
USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals
Hi, I'm using cy3684 DVK , the windows version is 7 and 10(2 computers) working on Korean version,   The problem is example An66806 hex file does not ... Show More
BrWu_4382966
I have a custom board based on the FX3S processor with an attached debugger section using the CY7C65215. The connections of the CY7C65215 are a direct... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I want to use GPIO as a wired OR, so it want to control Hi-z or Low. But I couldn't figure out how to use it by looking at the API Guide. Where is it ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello Is there a file that can simulate the waveform of the HX2VL downstream port?   Is the IBIS model below a model that c... Show More
YoIs_1298666
Hello,   I have two questions. 1. We can see the Notes [3. 4.] on CY7C65213-32LTXI / CY7C65213A-32LTXI (32-pin QFN) .      There are no notes on CY7C6... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello   AN72332 describes that the line length of D+ and D- should be 75mm or less. I understand the reason for recommending the above, but as... Show More
frank
Have any chance to set the clock rate to 10MHZ for FX2LP? Use GPIF or any other method ? Or how can operate the IO in high speed toggle For FX2LP   Show More
Siva
Hi, can anybody help me on converting Assembly code into HEX or binary  file using PSOC designer. @MallikaK_22    Show More
Siva
Hi can anyone, help me with blinking led code for  CY7C63813(low speed USB 2.0 peripheral controller)   psoc designer  Show More
JeBo_4132831
Hi, I would like to use TIMER0 of the FX2LP18. I follow the code available in  https://www.cypress.com/file/134421/download  I've adapted it cause i'm... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripheral topics.
Top liked authors