Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
The chip is 68013A.    We transfer data at speed 54MBps, I have tested the top speed of my board is about 32MBps. What I used is: EP6/AUTOIN/512*4 buf... Show More
Anonymous
The chip is 68013A.    We transfer data at speed 54MBps, I have tested the top speed of my board is about 32MBps. What I used is: EP6/AUTOIN/512*4 buf... Show More
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm new to cypress products. I'm willing to adapt a board with a Cy7C64013C USB controller to new specifications.    First thing first : I n... Show More
Anonymous
 We using external logic control 68013A in slave FIFO mode , It connect with ARM9 by linux only in full speed mode. Now we have a problem . when we us... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am using Cypress FX2LP in my interface design with Xilinx Spartan3 FPGA.. Based on Xilinx reference design schematics (from Digilent Nexys-3 ... Show More
Anonymous
I have a 3 button mouse working (with PSoC 1 device- CY8C24894), but I would like to add the wheel functionality to it. I would appreciate if anyone c... Show More
Anonymous
Are there any examples of I2C code for the 68013A that works in a multi-master environment.  To be clear, I do not expect the 68013A to respond as a s... Show More
Anonymous
 I took a sample project and started modifying to implement a USB HID mouse. The basic functionality is working, although I would like to get the mous... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.