Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi    I willing to connect to fx2lp and camera.     So i use slave fifo. But here is some problem.     Camera streaming data can not consider slave f... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi         When i test streamer example, data rate is about 38Mby.     This was 8bit data set in fw.     So i need more speed up and bandwidth . So w... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I willing to make vendor command in windows application.     And i can find two dll files 1. Cyapi.dll 2. Cyusb.dll.     What is different betw... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all, I tried to use fx2lp with LabVIEW using NI-VISA drivers. I followed the following steps and could use the LabVIEW standard examples like USB... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    i can't find reference document for EZUSB.LIB.     I think it's help to me about usage EZUSB.LIB and reference document for EZUSB.LIB.    Can i... Show More
Anonymous
In FX2LP, transaction counter can be read while transaction is in progress. Is there a way to make an "atomic" read of the all 4 transaction count reg... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     I willing to refer vendor request from pc side windows application.     I can't find Cyconsole' EZ-USB interface example project any way.     ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi~    i have test firmware "Vend_Ax"    But i have not any debugger device.         Could you please let me know any firmware debugging ways?    (su... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     I willing to make slave fifo with i2c in 56pin fx2lp.     And i2c make by fx2lp's hardware.     I heard that i2c should using vendor command. ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    i willing to make i2c working in fx2lp 56pin.    but i have somequestions.         1) Are there any configuration setting(such as DSCR.A51) for... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.