Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Greetings!    I'm running on a MicroBlaze processor (running at 133 MHz), and I'm encountering a situation where the CSW response to a bulk data write... Show More
kemic_264446
  Hi everyone         I'm looking for a chipset that will work as in Device mode, and provide an AUDIO interface and a vendor specific interface at th... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi.    I tyring to make windows appication program on MFC.    But  i have not many experiance this way. So i want to know how make methodology.    If... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,                            Is there a way to set up the USB descriptors of the FX2 so that after I have plugged it into one port of the PC and loa... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I'm trying to make interface omnivision cis camera with fx2lp.     But i cannot find fx2lp's io voltage level.     Does anybody know what is fx... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I want to use tms320c6424 +CYPress IC to access hard disk or SD card, here is our requirment:      1) Write speed shall net less than 24Mbit/s, ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I use slavfifo 16bit mode but my camera's data out is only 8bit.     I want use fx2lp 16bit moe in this circumstance.     What am i do ? Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I want make output direction partially out  and in.     When i set to OEA=oxff, as i know, this direction is out.     But i think another pin a... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    In USBTV, i have confused in i2c_hw.c.     I can see that sub_type variable is in DBG of I2CWrite function but (sub_type!=0) syntex is not exis... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I've had a working FX2 application that sends back data from a device over a quad-buffered bulk IN endpoint (EP2) for the past year.  On the h... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.