Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi.    i have test slavefifo stream test.    result data are like this.             2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 A A B B C C D D E E F F 10 10 11 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I am experimenting with FX2LP device, which is connected to an FPGA. I generate cca. 24MB/s data load. With streamer program (c#) it was great, ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I would like to connect an I2C slave device to the CY7C68013A. The problem is that the slave device pins use 1.8v. The slave device pins are t... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,     I am working on Cy7C680-13A Cypress USB 2.0 deivce controller. The device controller is interfaced with cmos image scanner, which gives image... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, Our hardware has a Cypress AN2131QC EZ USB chip and I recently installed the cyusb driver so that we can get our driver to run on 64bit Wi... Show More
Anonymous
project on windows 7 (x64bit),first i complie CyAPI.lib(X64) on windows xp(32bit) error,but compile CyAPI.lib(x86) is OK    And the same error when  i... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     I'm gonna connect i2c from fx2lp to image sensor.     But i'm not sure about that  fx2lp's i2c signals is synchronized crystal oscillator.    ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!     Is there any software examples of usb transfer functions on Borland C++ Builder? I found only programs on  Visual Studio.  Show More
Anonymous
Hi :           I want to implemented a UVC( USB video class) board using 68013a, so I can use the USBvideo.sys driver by Windows XP;           Accordi... Show More
Anonymous

Can anyone point me to the documentation on this?

Thanks

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.