Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi     My fx2lp is Slavefifo with fpga and sensor.     Fx2lp out  garbage data (all 0)  when sensor's hsync is low.     How am i supposed to handle t... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     What happen slavefifo's flagd low and slwr low ?    Actually sensor's stream data flow cannot control.     So what am i supposed to handle of ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm working on a project, where we connected an Aptina optical sensor to the FX2 in GPIF-mode with external clock-source.     We connected     ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I willing to use internal ifclk to clock stable then resetting to external ifclk in FPGA.     But i dont know how am i coding to switching inte... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I'm not sure about these relation scheme.     When i using slave fifo, fpga receive hsync from sensor.     But i dont know how should i make sl... Show More
Anonymous

Hi.

The TD_Poll() is just one call function ?

Anonymous
 Hi    I willing to make reset signal to fpga from fx2lp.     So i willing to use SYNCDELAY like this     rst=0;    SYNCDELAY    SYNCDELAY    SYNCDELA... Show More
Anonymous
I am writing a program to communicate with a popular manufacturers lasers that have an FX2 board and ezusb.sys.    I have no problem sending, recievin... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I use fx2lp 56pin and slave fifo mode.     I have to make control like this. But it's not work way    TD_Init()    {    ...    PORTACFG |=0x80;... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi i want handle PORTA of fx2lp-56pin in slave fifo mode.     More detail, i want make what PORTA.0 is output and PORTA.1 is input.     But i don't k... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.