Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 HI!    Is it possible to use gpio pins as control outputs in GPIF waveform? Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    The problem is, that I'm trying to rewrite my existing Windows program to Linux. The program uses DeviceIoControl() function to communicate ... Show More
Anonymous
 Can CY7C68013A fifoadr[1:0] be configured by a register not by the pins.    I want to save two pins and the fifoadr[1:0] is always 10     that will n... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I've got dev board with FX2LP and fpga. I've done some test's with provided example and tutorial under Windows; I have Cypress chip emulating ... Show More
jasmc_283551
 Hello -    Using PSoC Creator 2.2; PSoC 5LP device (CY8C5868L), and I'm trying to get our USB information to display within Windows Device Manager.  ... Show More
waji_293216
i use the same application to capture the camera data use cyusb.    but now i found that in the system windowx xp it works very well, int win7 32 or v... Show More
Anonymous
I've two boards with same circuit based on CY7C68014A. Though one of the boards is working fine, other board is not working correctly and windows repo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I made a modified version of      http://www.cypress.com/?docID=42647 with 3 endpoints. For CDC out endpoint i want manual commit so that... Show More
ShopithamR_26
Hi All,    Here is an Example project on Keyboard Implementation using Encore V . This  is a wired keyboard example project which  supports standard 1... Show More
ShopithamR_26
 Hi All,    Here is an Example project on Keyboard Implementation using Encore V . This  is a wired keyboard example project which  supports standard ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.