Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi,      I am currently n a project in which I have to interface CCD camera ATIK314L+ with an embedded board.     Camera ATIK314L+ is supporting Cypr... Show More
Anonymous
        As the family Encore II program using the Bootloader. What is the circuitry necessary and the program for the PC.    Show More
Anonymous
 I develop in VB.NET. but have done a little C in the past.  I purchased a CY7C68013A with the intention of accessing the pins directly to drive LEDs ... Show More
Anonymous
        Is there a simple Schematic for a USB Flash memory stick available anywhere? I have seen upek_cy_nandflashref.pdf, can I use that and just ign... Show More
Anonymous
        I have developed, with the help of this community, some modified NAND firmware for the CY7C6803x controller and 2K NAND chips. I could designe... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    i'm using reference design for USB keyboard cap sense with this device, that's ok until i want use the demo for a keyboard emulation, but i fou... Show More
Anonymous
        I am designing a product around an Atmel micro and a CY6936 WLUSB module. This module is complete and sold by Unigen (and others) so I'm not w... Show More
Anonymous
I'm having a hard time trying to find something to program a CY7C63743C-PXC.    Both the Cypress CY3649 programmer (CY3083-DP48, CY3083-08) and the Cy... Show More
sugu_293411
I want test a USB_HID project used with Cy7c63813-SXC, i had created the project with PSoC Designer 5.2.     now it can enum perfect,but can not deal ... Show More
Anonymous
        http://www.cypress.com/?id=4858&tabID=82672    Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.