Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi All,    Please find the beta release of the Eclipse based tool chain for FX2LP on Windows, in the link provided below:    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1z1cchdgl5qdcs/EZ%20USB%20Studio.zip... Show More
Anonymous
        I am looking for an easy solution to interface to an FPGA. Future plans will involve using an EZ-USB® FX3. However, currently I can't attach a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    We are working with the CY7C64013. When we attach our device to a Windows 8 machine, and Win8 goes to Sleep, Our device goes into Suspend. I... Show More
Anonymous
I am working a project. My design environment is PC (coding by VC++) <=> CY4611B (USB + PATA Host) <=> FPGA (PATA Device Controller). I would like to ... Show More
Anonymous
        This is very important because it will decide if we are able to use these libraries in our project.    Show More
Anonymous
 I just started designing for the FX2LP device (CY7C68014A) and I'm trying to implement something fairly similar to the GPIF-master FIFO example that ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I am using FX3 to interface with MT9P031 image sensor. The PC is using Cypress generic driver, CyUSB.dll, to receive image data through Bu... Show More
Anonymous
        I have an existing product on a custom board that uses the "CYPRESS EZ-USB AN2131QC 0230 ENY3506" chip, and some software that uses data from ... Show More
Anonymous
        I encounter Error 39 when installing the CYUSB3.SYS (renamed to VTUSB3.SYS) driver under 32-bit XP, however, using the same INF file, I have s... Show More
ScEn_283436
Hi,    I'm in the discovery phase of determining the most suitable way to have multiple PSoC 3 devices on a single USB hub, controlled by Visual Basic... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.