Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,    i try to use serial port, i done this before, but it's not working in this application. Serial port interrupts doesn't launch. Here is piece of... Show More
Anonymous
hi , when we talking about the fifo in the slave fifo or gpif fifo, is the fifo means the end point buffer ? that is ,if i use slave fifo , when the e... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,     I'm interested on using FX2 on a device connected to Android platform.     I saw http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57610 and tried to run the code ... Show More
Anonymous
Cypress' West Bridge Devices no longer need an NDA to access the Software Development Kit. Start your designs now! More information can be found at http://www.cypress.com/?rID=64819... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi all, I'd like to use flaga~d as empty/full flag in slave FIFO mode, i.e, external FPGA acts as master. according to data sheet, slcs# has t... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    In many cases SPI devices have interrupt signal which is used to notify SPI master that some action is needed. I see that CY7C65211 have in... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi.    I trying to analysis AN61345 F/W and FPGA. But i have still question about state machine of TD_Poll().    The following code is TD_poll() and ... Show More
Anonymous
I need driver for Linux (Raspberry PI) for CY7C68013A. Is this driver available for this device?    Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Please,  i need software for out of stock development board    CY3654    There was links on site:    Documentation CYDB Reference Guide 10577KB Nov. 1... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    In slave fifo mode by external clock, for stable operation, how many times need to stable fx2l before set IFCONFIG ? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.