Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Driving the data bus or control pins without powering the 68013,does this damage the chip?    I have destroyed two chips these days.     The short lif... Show More
ShopithamR_26
I have USB UART User Module in my project . After I issue Clear_Endpoint_Feature to my Bulk In endpoints , all further BULK IN request are NAK by my d... Show More
ShopithamR_26
My USBFS component control Endpoint size in Encore V and EnCoRe III is only 8 Bytes . In my application I need to transfer 64 Bytes . How to do it?   ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, Im Eduard from Cybernetyx,    we use the USB controller mentioned in the title to access a CMOS. It works great on Windows. Now we want to port i... Show More
Anonymous
 Dear Sirs    We are trying to implement a GPIF interface for a 8 Channel simultaneous sampling SAR ADC (TI ADS8568)          The plan is to use the A... Show More
Anonymous
Hey,    When connecting up USB using the PSoC 5LP, can I leave VBUS floating if I am using self-poowered USB?  I dont need or want the VBUS connection... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, all,I am debugging GPIF FIFO read. I use the GPIF designer to generate the file gpif.c. I only use one waveform—FIFO Read. Other waveforms... Show More
Anonymous
I am using Cy3684 to test my code. I am writing following code to write some data on lg eeprom, but it doen't seem to work. i also tried tweaking func... Show More
Anonymous
 I have just purchased the CY3684 EZ-USB FX2LP Development Kit and I am trying to get the 'hid_kb' firmware example operational.    After downloading ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I'm now making a board that using CyRF69213.           It's implement a USB module v1.9 that's feature is little different with usual PSoC1’s... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.