Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Hello! I'm using cy7c64215-28PVXC to make a mouse, but when I connect the chip in my computer, it recognizes like a unknown device, I have W8.... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,  I'm trying to interface a Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP to an Altera FPGA and I was wondering what standard the IOs (PA,PB,PC,PD,PE) of the Cypress chip... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I have a few questions about the interupt endpoint. Here is my current setup:    I have my FX2LP configured like so: Slave FIFO Mode EP2: O... Show More
Anonymous
 I know that the subject of using the CyUsb driver has been broached many times because I've been through all the posts.    Despite all the informatio... Show More
Anonymous
 i have write a  firmware, and use the kneil 4 to compile it, when output, i use the command as below:        Hex2bix.exe -i  -o bulktogpif.iic bulkto... Show More
Anonymous
  Hi,         Please find updated AN70983: Designing Bulk Transfer Application for FX2LP/ FX3 (http://www.cypress.com/?rID=53165). It now includes hos... Show More
Anonymous
 i have write a  firmware, and use the kneil 4 to compile it, when output, i use the command as below:        Hex2bix.exe -i  -o bulktogpif.iic bulkto... Show More
Anonymous
The ez-usb TRM specifies use of the dual nature of WU2 pin and gives steps to follow to enter the low-power mode of operation. There is no example pro... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.  I'm using the DE2-115 FPGA.  I'm trying to write my own firmware for the CY7C67200.  I finished writing for the ISP1362 and then TerAsic changed ... Show More
Anonymous
 I have made a board about CY7C68013A without e2prom a few days ago, and I want to know whether it can work,  so i link it to computer, and  displays ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.