Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
i download CY3684Setup.exe .    my device pid is 8888 ,vid is 2222.so i change cyusbfx1_fx2lp/winlh-win7/x64/cyusbfx1_fx2lp.inf .    but it can not wo... Show More
Anonymous
i download CY3684Setup.exe .    my device pid is 8888 ,vid is 2222.so i change cyusbfx1_fx2lp/winlh-win7/x64/cyusbfx1_fx2lp.inf .    but it can not wo... Show More
Anonymous
I'm working on my own streaming application (we're collecting high speed serial bitstream, converting it to parallel, and shipping it up USB).  We hav... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm implementing some very simple class specific (USBTMC class) setup requests on the FX2LP. I get a SUDAV interrupt, check for the  class request fl... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello, everyone, i am using the chip cy7c68013a to access an usb  port.    The schematic is as belows in the attachment:    and now i plug a usb into... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I have a CY7C68013A device which when it loads its firmware, re-enumerates to Anchor Chips, Inc Python WDM Encoder. I know Anchor was boug... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I have been working on the project provided with AN61345 application note (http://www.cypress.com/?rID=43046). The VHDL files and applicati... Show More
Anonymous
Last summer, after hearing for months that Cypress was going to have an Eclipse based development tool for the FX2LP, I downloaded version 0.0.0 of th... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     i'm using FX2LP in ISO & GPIF    i config EP2 as ISO OUT , AUTOOUT = 1; EP6 as ISO IN, AUTOIN = 1;    i want to test is there any packet missi... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi everybody,    I'm getting a strange error with CY7C68013A.    An image sensor is filling the endpoint FIFOs in AutoIN mode and data is sent through... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.