Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,    I'd like to use the slave FIFO to push some data from a device to my host. I configured my FX2 chip to use EP6 as IN endpoint. However if I try... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,ALL    The project needs to use the CY7C63813 endpoint 0 as the data sending and receiving, the realization of the host computer through the endpo... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,        I am using FX3 chip on my design board, when i use USB3.0 cable with lower frequencies(< 20M clock)  not able to get data in control cente... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hello,    I'm using a fx2lp to acquire a stream of data coming from an image sensor. The transfer is bulk type. This device has always performed well ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi I have questions. I read a FX2LP datasheet because I will use CY7C68016A 56-pin QFN. Moreover, I need synchronization for data signal on ca... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I am developing UVC as FX2LP. I will use parallel interface image sensor. But I don't have enough information. I will adapt bulk USB and r... Show More
Anonymous
I connect 128K EEPROM in 68013a system, and the firmware works well.    When I to add some case branch in switch sentence,  and the size of compiled f... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using a Cy7C64713 FX1 device in which my object (HEX) file is being generated by the KEIL uVision, I am converting this appropriately and progra... Show More
Anonymous
        I am using the CY7C68033 USB Controller Chip to create a simple USB memory stick (1-NAND chip). It has an additional function that it provides... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to using CyUSB.dll with LabVIEW to access FX2LP, but failed.    My LabVIEW code as follow, it is good running before method "get_Item", an... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.