Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
We manufacture our own hardware in house and we are using the cy64713 chip FX2LP. We have sofware developed for windows and mac. The softwae is writte... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a Windows CE 6.0 driver for the CY7C65211 USB-Serial device? The data sheet mentions there is and the dev kit also but the dev kit software p... Show More
Anonymous
Good morning sir,    Please let me know the why they they interfaced DS2411P with cy7c68013a cypress usb controller in the below attached schematic.  ... Show More
Anonymous
#ifdef ALLOCATE_EXTERN #define EXTERN #define _AT_ _at_ #else #define EXTERN extern #define _AT_ ;/ ## / #endif    ​    EXTERN xdata volatile BYTE GPI... Show More
Anonymous
Good morning all,    Am trying to transfer a data from cypress to fpga and transfer data in from fpga to cypress board. For this am reffering AN61345 ... Show More
Anonymous
I have been using CyAPI.lib (from Suite USB 3.4.7) successfully as part of a C++ program in Visual Studio 2010 and 2013, however I have recently upgra... Show More
Anonymous
I am following the docs on how to compile and get the examples to compile. I am not having any luck.         I am using mac book pro OS X El Capitan 1... Show More
Anonymous
Hello together    I developed a board with CY68013 hardware. I tried a small usb example (CyAPI, CyUSB-Driver) with c++ and it works very fine but now... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I notice the code which generated in GPIF Designer.    // Configure GPIF FlowStates registers for Wave 0 of WaveData   FLOWSTATE = FlowStates[ ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I get a problem with the CY7C68001 chip recently.It Could communicate with PC successfully before.But now,it doesn't work normally.PC Can't ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.