Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Good morning all,    Am trying to transfer a data from cypress to fpga and transfer data in from fpga to cypress board. For this am reffering AN61345 ... Show More
Anonymous
I have been using CyAPI.lib (from Suite USB 3.4.7) successfully as part of a C++ program in Visual Studio 2010 and 2013, however I have recently upgra... Show More
Anonymous
I am following the docs on how to compile and get the examples to compile. I am not having any luck.         I am using mac book pro OS X El Capitan 1... Show More
Anonymous
Hello together    I developed a board with CY68013 hardware. I tried a small usb example (CyAPI, CyUSB-Driver) with c++ and it works very fine but now... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I notice the code which generated in GPIF Designer.    // Configure GPIF FlowStates registers for Wave 0 of WaveData   FLOWSTATE = FlowStates[ ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I get a problem with the CY7C68001 chip recently.It Could communicate with PC successfully before.But now,it doesn't work normally.PC Can't ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, We are designing a system with the cypress USB chip in slave FIFO mode talking to a FPGA. the firmware is based on the AN61345 application note.  ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,    I am having trouble with my system going into suspend and never coming out of it. I had to comment out the block in the main loop that handles... Show More
Anonymous
The fpga usb(cy7c68013) works, but how can I save the data to PC? Does anyone have a software can do this? Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I have a custom design with CY7C68013a controller. Most of the time the device including software is working well but sometimes it seems that... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.